Features of the Employee Retention SpecialistTM Certificate Program (ERSCP)
The Employee Retention SpecialistTM Certificate Program consists of these features:
2. The full learning library of Herman Group books, including the best-selling Impending Crisis: Too Many Jobs, Too Few People; Keeping Good People; and Lean & Meaningful (and three additional titles). A $120 value.
3. Certificate Program support after the workshop and seminar, customized to your specific organization, role, and project.
4. Quarterly teleconferences providing retention coaching support.
5. One-year subscription to Retention Reminders (a $47.00 value).
6. A free subscription to the weekly e-advisory, the Herman Trend Alert (over 25,000 readers in 72 countries, published in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese).
7. Refresher training in future Employee Retention SpecialistTM Certificate Program sessions at NO CHARGE for training. You pay for your travel and lodging, plus a minimal $80 fee for meals, breaks and materials.
8. Updated course materials at no cost (as they are developed and introduced). Includes: case studies, exercises, research reports, graphs, etc. These will be placed on the web site in a password protected area for your download.
Call (336) 282-9370 to register.
7112 Viridian Lane
Austin, TX 78739
Toll Free in US & Canada: 800-227-3566