Requirements for Completion of the Employee Retention SpecialistTM Certificate Program
The Employee Retention Specialist TM Certificate Program requirements are:
- Complete the two-day Employee Retention Specialist TM Certificate Program seminar/workshop.
- Prepare and deliver an "executive summary" report---what was learned and initial recommendations.
- Write short reports (less than 1,000 words) on four books heavily referenced during the three-day training session and post them on amazon.com:
- Impending Crisis: Too Many Jobs, Too Few People
- Keeping Good People
- Lean & Meaningful
- Managing Employee Retention
- Practicum Implementation Report---short case study write-up of a specific project designed to improve some aspect of retention performance (customized to the needs of your organization).
Call (336) 282-9370 to register.
[ Home - About - Tools - Information - Stay Connected - Main Page of the Herman Group ]
7112 Viridian Lane
Austin, TX 78739
Toll Free in US & Canada: 800-227-3566
The Herman Group. All rights reserved