Aldonna Ambler, CSP, CMC|
Achieving Accelerated Growth With Sustained Profitability®
2001 Businesswoman of the Year
2000 National Woman Business Owner of the Year
Ambler Growth Strategy Consultants, Inc.®
- "The Growth Strategist" with a compelling track record, Aldonna has helped over 800 organizations in Achieving Accelerated Growth With Sustained Profitability®. Over the years, her clients have aligned into five major categories: professional service firms, distributors, family-owned businesses, woman-owned businesses and technology-driven companies. Several clients achieved placement on lists of the fastest growing corporations after working with Aldonna.
- A powerful Keynote Speaker, she was the 10th person in the world to have earned dual professional certifications in both management consulting (CMC) and professional speaking (CSP). Her most requested keynote topics are
- Growth Strategies
- Perseverance & Resilience
- Re-Energizing Your Enterprise
- A recognized and prosperous Entrepreneur, Aldonna has won over a dozen prestigious awards for her success and has been recognized by NJBiz, the Philadelphia Business Journal, Inc. magazine, the AVON Corporation, the Girl Scouts of America, the YWCA, the National Association of Women Business Owners and Office Depot.
- A Positive Force for Economic Growth, Aldonna Co-Chaired the New Jersey Delegation to the 1995 White House Conference on Small Business, has provided expert testimony at over 30 legislative hearings and has met 4 Presidents in the Oval Office. She has also been recognized for her advocacy work by the NJ Business and Industry Association, the Chamber of Commerce of Southern New Jersey, and the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- A Prolific Author, Aldonna has written Bound To Make $ense and contributed to Celebrate Selling – The Consultative Relationship Way. Aldonna has also written over 100 articles in professional and trade publications, including her column "Growing Pains," which was carried in several regional business journals.
- Considered a Business Expert by the media, Aldonna has been featured and/or interviewed by USA Today, the NY Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Chicago Tribune, SUCCESS and INC magazines, and other national and regional publications.
- A Coach and Mentor for CEOs, entrepreneurs and fellow aspiring professional speakers and consultants, Aldonna received an "Alumni Recognition Award" from her graduate school at the University of Pennsylvania in recognition of her leadership in "bringing new concepts to the executive level of corporations."