Richard "Dick" Dauphinais, CMC
- BA Mathematics, Nasson College, Springvale, Maine, 1966.
- Member, Human Resource Management Association
- Certified Management Consultant
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- 20+ year member of WorldatWork (formerly the American Compensation Association)
(faculty member teaching Competency Based Pay)
Relevant Previous Business Experience
20 years in the Human Resource/ Compensation & Benefits profession with Fortune 200 companies such as: Uniroyal, United Technologies, LTV, Nortel, and Tandem Computers.
Years in Practice
- Professional practice since 1970.
- Independent since 1990.
- Has written numerous articles for publications in both the US and Canada
Committed to providing quality design, advice and counsel on all compensation and benefit matters that are complementary to customer philosophies to provide Best in Class total reward systems, timely in application, and strategic in scope. Also serves as interim Chief Human Resources Officer and conducts compensation and recognition seminars worldwide.