Jennifer A. Leake, CMC
Great businesses are built by great teams. But building a great team is a bit like solving a jigsaw puzzle made of people. You have to make sure you have every piece of your staff in exactly the right place.
We're here to help you find and motivate the most productive team possible by guiding you in the selection and use of personnel assessments.
Since 1990, Jennifer has helped countless business in their quest to:
- hire the right people for the job
- build better team dynamics, unity, and cohesiveness
- develop leadership skills to motivate and manage people
- plan for the future with a strong leadership bench
- Strong diagnostic skills, able to create strategies and actions plans for results
- Ability to create quick rapport and trust across all levels of an organization
- Commitment to keeping projects focused, on track and completed
- Good communicator with strong presentation and training skills
- Extensive sales and marketing experience
Education and Background:
BS Pharmaceutical Science, St. John's University, College of Pharmacy
Jennifer began her career with Eli Lilly & Company in Pharmaceutical Sales. She was involved in the introduction of 2 new products to market, generating high district and regional sales results. She then spent 10 years in various roles with Bergen Brunswig Drug Company.
- Sales: Led region in sales growth, named National Sales Manager of the Year
- Management: Developed, implemented and managed three new programs introduced to customer market
- Operations: Managed $35 million a month in contract sales administration for 200 partner vendors, 18 national hospital buying groups and 36 national distribution centers
Jennifer is a management consultant and owner of Assessment Pros LLC whose focus is on building better teams for organizations who know their people can be productive and profitable … or problems.
- Institute of Management Consultants; Past-Chair, Confab Annual Consulting Conference; Board Member, Carolinas Chapter
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC®)
- Past President - Inland Northwest Society for Consulting Professionals
- Associate Status with various assessment providers, including Profiles International and HRD Press/Training House