Robin C. Johnston, MBA, CMC
- Business development, brand management, sales and marketing.
- Proven track record of institutional/business development through strategic planning, product/service enhancements and efficient use of the marketing mix including advertising, public relations, sales and channel management. Experienced in growth-oriented, customer-driven environments. Consultant, speaker, seminar leader.
Entrepreneur, Marketing (manager to Chief Marketing Officer in corporate, university, and consulting capacities)
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Lakehead University (1992)
Major in Marketing
- Master of Business Administration - University of Toronto - Rotman School of Management (1999)
Specialization in Marketing and Corporate Strategy
- Certified Management Consultant (highest earned designation of the Institute of Management Consultants). Granted by IMC Canada.